What we do:
For over two decades, Excell has been the premier business Leader to Leader™ forum for Northwest business owners, presidents, and chief executives. Excell offers several types of groups for executives who have the desire and readiness to achieve and sustain growth and profitability with peer-to-peer mentoring.
Our groups are:
- Focused on family-owned and closely-held companies
- Concentrated in the Pacific Northwest
- Managed by a professional leader
- Usually comprised of 5 to 15 executives
- Composed of companies that share similar characteristics such as size, business stage and experience/qualifications of the executive. Company revenues range from small start-ups to companies with annual revenues of >$300 million
- Comprised of companies from a wide-range of industries such as: high technology, transportation, food and beverage, insurance, finance, professional services, printing, chemicals, construction, manufacturing, fabrication, product imports
Eugene J. Wallace has served as a trusted adviser for business leaders since 1998. He has integrated his experience as a successful business owner, and his understanding of excellent leaders and organizational dynamics, to help thousands of business leaders strategically navigate to and through the success and succession of their businesses.
Eugene’s success in advising, coaching, and mentoring leaders around the world has earned him the trusted place as ‘Strategic Advantage’. He has relied upon an abundance mindset, making lemonade out of lemons. He brings his business savvy, strategic mindset and passion for excellence through business to partnering with clients as they grow their organizations.
Eugene has B.A.s in Psychology and Theology, and three Masters degrees. He serves/has served on the: Board of Directors for the International Succession Planning Association; Board of Advisors for the Austin Family Business Program; part of the Oregon State College of Business Dean’s Council on Excellence; Board of Trustees for the International Theological Institute; and has served as the Chairman of the Board of Trustees with the Columbia-Willamette YMCA. He is a Certified Succession Planner, a Certified Family Business Specialist and a Certified Management Consultant.
He and his wife of 35 years, Angela, have five grown children and three sprouting grandchildren.